Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 crossroad

I can't shake that feeling that most of us are approaching a cross road this year. Well… actually… for some it started few years back. Some have even unconsciously made that change. Me personally, it started 2010 but really picked up in 2011 and I can feel deep inside me that its coming to a climax this year.

Its sort of a cross road where certain life changing decisions will have to be made that would change our course… both as individuals, as a family unit, a community as well as humanity as a whole. Kind of difficult to use words to describe this.

Strange… really strange.

For myself, I'm still searching within though with slightly more clarity now.

But for humanity as a whole… I'll keep the faith that we will as a race choose the higher. But I'll not be naive (as history has a knack for repeating itself) as to ignore the possibility that we won't make that jump. <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment