Monday, January 16, 2012

Are we becoming more efficient or is the world slowing down?

Have anyone ever wondered why some people appear so slow lately? Or you feel you are sometimes impatient?

I've been having this experience for a few years now. I thought it was just me.

Well, apparently not. Some of my friends have also been experiencing this phenomenon more than before.

Apparently the new energies coming in now (past few years and getting stronger) are causing those of us who have been working on our own personal development to become a whole lot more efficient.

Whereas those who haven't been growing will still be working at the old pace. Hence the relative speed of things. We appear too fast for them and they appear too slow for us.

Well... What to do?

And if you have not been working on yourself, then the universe would most likely create events for you to force you to do something. And you may not like the event it sends you..

That's the price you pay for neglecting your own development. Not to worry though. It's never too late. Or rather... Better late than never.

It's good to know I'm not alone in this experience though. Otherwise I would have thought I'm going crazy. Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment