Monday, January 9, 2012

Greedy People

What's on my mind now? Hmm..

A while ago I went to a channeler to seek guidance as I was at a cross roads of sorts then.

Well I normally won't go to any but this one was recommended by spiritual people whom I know to be with the Light. So my faith came from my association with these Light Workers.

Well... In the midst of asking him I suddenly felt inspired to ask about my parent's generation. So I told him about certain events that happened and how some were manipulated to do their dirty work and how my parents and to a lesser extend taipak were made to look like the villains.

The channeler listened and then asked who else is involved. So I told him but before I could complete, he suddenly interrupted me as if receiving messages from above and just said, "ignore those people. They are greedy manipulative people. Just look after your parents and you will all be alright"

I was quite taken a back. This channeler is an extremely accurate channeler. So his words should not be taken lightly.

But it made me wonder..

Some people have done so many bad things yet "thien pu sow", is there any justice in this world? And some can be so blinded they just can't see or refuse to see.

I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment