Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Psychic abilities



Just recently someone asked me how to develop Telekinesis.

Well,  I really am no expert but it is an interesting topic. So, I think I wanna write MHO about it.

Magic and Psychic abilities are different in nature. Magic is an art (or arcane art to some) that can be learnt by any of us (or so but there could be limitations on individuals, I'm not sure of this). It is an art of manipulation of the chi / energy around us to achieve certain means.

Psychic abilities on the other hand, IMHO has to do with a person's latent mind powers. We all know we use only a small fraction of our brain's capabilities. It is said that using just 50% (maybe even less) of the brain's capabilities can already enable a person to achieve many near impossible psychic feats. So imagine if we can use 100% of our brain's capabilities.

From my understanding of energy, going back to our hand appearing solid when its actually a mass of vibrating energy, there is no "in here" and "out there". So its all one interconnected energy field. Well... with consciousness at one part and w/o consciousness at other parts.

While magic is the ability to manipulate these energies, psychic abilities would IMHO be the ability to tap into this energy field for various purposes e.g. information (mind reading), communication (telepathy) and well... not sure if this is so... but... here goes... by somehow manipulating the energies around an object through space and time, maybe even move a physical object and achieve what we call telekinesis. (this is just my theory... I could be way off). I say space and time because the concept of space and time exist in our physical world. But in the spiritual world, that concept does not exist (so I understand).

But one thing is for sure, advanced meditation techniques and certain yoga practices does open a person's "3rd eye" and thus develop a person's psychic faculties. This apart from increasing a person's ability to manipulate energy (magical powers).

I must say though, some meditation techniques and yoga practices take longer time to manifest such abilities. But one should not choose meditation and yoga just for the sole purpose of developing such abilities / faculties.

We should, on the other hand, be choosing meditation and yoga practice to do for the purpose of developing ourselves spiritually.The resulting clarity of mind and cleaner bodies (physical, emotional, mental etc etc) from the practice will bring about the positive side effect of heightened psychic faculties and if you are trained in the ways of the magi, increased healing powers, power of manifestation etc.

To choose to learn meditation and yoga for the purpose of developing psychic abilities, I'm afraid, could lead to one being swayed to the dark side. Reason is, your objective and purpose was flawed in the first place. Of course, this is just theory and my opinion. I could be way off.

Personally, I have asked how to develop my psychic abilities too. The answers I have gotten from 3 different teachers and channeler was to meditate. That was 8 years ago, and the latest 1 year ago. But I've postponed. I don't know why... maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe I didn't want to start again (I used to many years ago) because I knew I wouldn't stick to it as of yet. Or maybe, subconsciously, my reason for meditating would be skewed and not for spiritual development. Hmmm...

But one funny think I know... some people would say all these is "the devil's work" or hullabaloo. ROFLMAO!!!

To say that would be to deny one's own soul's existence in my opinion. Because we are created in HIS likeness. Created in HIS likeness does not mean for one instance that HE has 2 arms, 2 legs, humanoid figure, 2 eyes bla bla bla (you know what I mean). It means we are of HIS essence. Therefore anything HE can do, we can. All the great Avatars of our time could do it. So can countless yogis and monks throughout time immemorial.

Well, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment